Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Random Blurb

Is it just me or are have their been any  coincidences occurring to the fact that the minute you start to feel somewhat of an attachment it (meaning whatever it maybe a person or in whatever situation), it leaves you?
Things of that nature happen to me 24/7 I say screw it I refuse to grow an attachment to anything or anyone.

So I dislike 97% of the worlds population meaning
1% = Family
1% = Friends I have now
1% = The people I will later meet in life that will become my friends
Equaling the 3% I do like
I think that is fair, I dislike what our generation has become
Weak, and stupid
The dumber people get the angrier of a civilized person i become.
When I grow up do I wanna raise my children in this bullshit of a world.
Grow a back bone US, take care of our debt, Take care of us first.
Kids are stupid I can understand the 8th grade immaturity and the beginning semester into freshmen year immaturity But by 10th grade you should start gettin your act together.
But no I hear kids now, " My kids gonna be a Ninja."
What the???
Leaves me stumped. Do you really think that is a good thing to say at your age, I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment